When your heat goes out in winter it is inconvenient to say the least. You are faced with the hassle of finding an HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) service to repair it. There are so many Heating and Air companies out there. How do you know which one to call? There are certain things to look for in a heating and air repair company that can give you reassurance that you will get reliable service. These criteria will help you to narrow down your choices for the best heating repair in Greensboro and find a quality business.
An HVAC company should be:
- Licensed. Heating and Air companies have to be licensed in the state where they offer services. Licensure requires testing and periodic renewal. You can check a company’s licensing here. Consider only licensed HVAC contractors for heating repair to be sure you receive reliable service.
- Bonded and insured. Bonding and insurance protects you, the homeowner, if the technician repairing your heating system were to be injured. The company you hire should have their own insurance and bonding so that you don’t have to pay for insurance of your own or be faced with the responsibility if there is no insurance for either party.
- Experienced. Look for a well-established Heating and Cooling company to do your heating repairs. The longer a company has been in business, the more knowledge and experience they have repairing heating systems. Technicians are more likely to be familiar with your system if they’ve been doing heating repairs for a while.
- Reputable. A quality local HVAC company will have a good reputation in the area. Ask friends and neighbors and see if some of the same names come up. Read reviews online. Look for awards or accreditations such as the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
- Affordable. Of course you don’t want to pay too much for heating repair. But be wary of a company whose rates are significantly lower than what others are charging. Their rate may be lower because they cut corners or because they have trouble keeping customers. That doesn’t mean you should choose the most expensive company either. Find a reasonable price and let the other criteria influence your decision.
Berico meets (and exceeds) these criteria:
- Licensed. Berico is licensed to provide HVAC services in North Carolina.
- Bonded and insured. Berico is fully bonded and insured to protect their technicians and customers.
- Experienced. Berico has been providing Heating & Air services to Greensboro and the surrounding area since 1924.
- Reputable. Ask anyone in the Greensboro area and they have probably heard of or hired Berico. Berico is Better Business Bureau accredited and has received the A+ Super Service Award from Angie’s List.
- Affordable. Berico’s rates are competitive with others in the area. We offer specials, discounts, and referral credits to help you save even more.
For reliable heating repair in Greensboro, schedule service or call Berico today at 336-273-8663.