Lake Reidsville Recreation Park
The Lake Reidsville Recreation park is located at 630 Water Works Road, Reidsville, NC 27320. Lake Reidsville can provide a full day of fun for individuals and families with plenty of opportunities for activities; swimming, camping, and hiking, just to name a few.
About Lake Reidsville Recreation Area
When you want to spend some time outside, then Lake Reidsville is great place to go. With more than 750 acres and a pristine lake, it’s a beautiful and expansive park. Additional amenities include, picnic shelters, soccer fields, basketball courts, and a playground, making it an inviting place for people of all ages. Another great place to visit
While many people come for the day, there are options for those who would like to stay for the whole weekend or more. Lake Reidsville is open all year long and offers options for camping and enjoying the park for the entire week.
Things to Do
The lake is an excellent place to spend a day with family and friends, no matter the time of year or the weather. Some of the many things that you can do when visiting Lake Reidsville include:
- Disc golf: Get some friends together and have a friendly competition of disc golf. You can get out in the sun and enjoy a wonderful round of disc golf with family, friends or even make new friends on the popular disc golf course.
- Water Activities: You can bring your own boat, canoe or kayak or rent one from the park. Skiing is allowed in specific areas of the lake. Swimming and jet skis, however are not allowed. Fishing is a popular activity, particular in many of the little coves in and around the lake.
- Camping: Lake Reidsville provides 46 wooded sites. All of these have electricity and water and 28 have “full-hookup.”
- Picnics and amphitheater: Many special events, including concerts, are held at Lake Reidsville throughout the year. Guests can also rent this space out for parties and big events as they need. There are also grills and picnic tables available to use on a first come, first served basis.
- Additional activities: There is plenty to do when you are at the lake. Horseshoes, soccer fields, tennis and basketball courts, and a playground for the younger kids. Special events and fishing tournaments are held throughout the year as well.
Lake Hunt is just a Hope Skip and a Jump away
As long as you are looking for fun in the area, Lake Hunt is located just a few miles away, and close to the city of Reidsville. If you want to extend your stay or get more time in the great outdoors, Lake Hunt is a another good place to explore. The city of Reidsville requires passes to visit both of these lakes.
Spending time at the lake is never time wasted and Lake Reidsville provides a lot of fun things for families to enjoy all year long. Get away from the city and enjoy some rest and relaxation at Lake Reidsville Recreation Park at 630 Water Works Road. Reidsville, NC 27320.