The Greensboro Coliseum Complex, located at 1921 W Gate City Blvd. Greensboro, NC 27403 is the place to be for all the local shows in the area. Whether you want to go to something for the whole family to enjoy or a great concert or sporting event, this location provides plenty of entertainment for everyone in the Greensboro area.
Thanks to a recent renovation of $24 million in improvements that include cushioned seating in the upper and lower level, a new scoreboard, and renovations that include brand new restrooms and concessions stands, making this complex even grander than before.Events in the Building
The Greensboro Coliseum Complex is not just one building, it includes many different parts that come together to provide an experience for everyone who walks in the door. Some of the different venues of this complex include:
- The ACC Half of Champions: Take a walk through ACC history and learn more about the continued promise of “Tradition of Excellence…Then, Now and Always”.
- Greensboro Aquatic Center, which is often used for competitive swimming and diving, synchronized swimming, and water polo.
- The Odeon Theatre: This intimate theater was part of the original Greensboro Coliseum Complex that seats 302 patrons and provides classic events like touring Broadway productions, comedy shows, and the Greensboro Symphony.
- Special Events Center for receptions and other big gatherings
- The Fieldhouse, which is a newly renovated, state of the art home of the Greensboro Swarm.
- The Terrace: A 12,000 square foot banquet facility for your next big event.
Other buildings are also associated with the Greensboro Coliseum and will host a variety of events as well, but they are located at different places throughout the city of Greensboro, NC.
Events in the Building
All of this space allows the Greensboro Coliseum to host a wide variety of different events for families and individuals who are looking for a fun night to get out and have a great time. With luxurious seating and many concerts to choose from, including Justin Bieber and ZZ Top over the past year, as well as sporting events like the NCAA men’s and women’s basketball championships, there is always something fun to do when you choose to visit this complex.
While many patrons do choose to visit a local restaurant before visiting the Greensboro Coliseum Complex for their event, there are also many great eating options available here. With 37 concession stands to choose from, there is an easy way to get a great meal while here.
Catering and other fine dining options are available at the Complex as well. Patrons are able to visit the Ovations Lounge, Natty Greene’s Brewpub, the Vu Lounge, and catering by Comcast Spectator. Depending on your event, you can grab something quick before going back to the game or sit down for a night of elegance and style.
Whether you are ready to catch one of the many NCAA basketball championships in the area or a family show that you can bring the kids to, Greensboro Coliseum Complex at 1921 W Gate City Blvd. Greensboro, NC 27403, is a place you should visit in Greensboro, NC. Check this out.