Some people prefer to receive practical gifts for Christmas. Whether it’s your husband, one of your kids who just moved into their own home, or a friend who’s having a housewarming party, these practical gift ideas (such as furnace installation in Eden, NC) are sure to be helpful for homeowners of all ages.
- A Generator. This is truly a gift that keeps on giving. Having a generator as a back-up power source for your home is an invaluable resource. If your power goes out, whether you are home or not, your generator will kick in and supply power to your most important appliances such as your refrigerator, furnace, water heater, and more. A generator typically runs on either natural gas or propane and come in varying sizes based on your output needs.
- A New Furnace. Tired of your old furnace that never quite works right? Does it heat unevenly, make a lot of racket, or use too much energy? These are all warning signs that your furnace is not running properly. Carolina Fuels is offering rebates ranging from $300 to $500 on oil, propane, or dual-fuel furnace installation in Eden, NC. Give the gift of a cozy home to your loved ones.
- A Digital Thermostat. A worthwhile accessory to your heating and cooling system, a digital thermostat can save you hundreds of dollars on your utility bills. Digital thermostats are programmable, meaning you can set your system to heat your home to different temperatures at different times of the day. You can save energy by keeping your home cooler while no one is at home and at night when you’re in bed under the covers. Carolina Fuels is currently offering specials on digital thermostat installations between $150 and $250.
- Gas logs. Looking for an easier way to use your fireplace? If you have a wood fireplace that never gets used, consider converting to gas logs. Fueled by either propane or natural gas, artificial gas logs create the same ambience and warmth as a wood fire. Bonuses are they start easier and don’t make a mess. Give your living room a new look this year with the gift of gas logs.
- A Comfort and Protection Service Plan. Routine maintenance is crucial for your heating and cooling system. Each year your furnace and air conditioner should be thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and repaired to keep it in the best possible condition. This is something that many homeowners overlook or simply forget about. Give someone a gift they don’t have to think about. Carolina Fuels offers Comfort and Protection Service Agreements that include maintenance and fuel delivery discounts. Service is automatic so you can’t forget.
- Heating Oil or Propane Delivery. Carolina Fuels offers Autofill and E-Z Pay programs that provide savings and peace of mind, and with everything a new homeowner already has on his or her plate, scheduled heating oil or propane delivery is one less hassle and expense to deal with.
Carolina Fuels has you Covered for the Holidays
If you’re looking for just the right gift for the homeowner in your life, consider furnace installation or propane delivery in Eden, NC, or a Comfort and Protection Service Plan. When you give someone a gift from Carolina Fuels, you can count on reliable installation, service, and support. Call today to take advantage of all the holiday specials: (336) 273-8663.