Almost everything is “smart” these days with smart phones at the center of personal technological devices. Even your home’s heating and cooling system can be controlled from your phone when you use a smart thermostat. There are many benefits to upgrading to a smart thermostat, so consider these when deciding whether or not a smart thermostat is right for your home. Your HVAC service in Burlington, Alamance Oil, can install a smart thermostat in your home if you decide to make the switch.
A Smart Thermostat Offers Many Benefits to Homes
Homeowners can enjoy many benefits from the use of a smart thermostat to control indoor comfort.
- Save energy. When your home is unoccupied, it is not necessary for your HVAC system to maintain the same temperature as it would when occupied. Save energy by programming your smart thermostat to raise or lower the temperature when no one is home.
- Save money. When you save energy, you save money, which helps your household budget by lowering your monthly bill.
- Convenience. With a smart thermostat, you can enjoy the convenience of being able to control your HVAC system from a distance, 24/7. Override your programmed settings when it turns out you will be home due to weather or a holiday, all from your phone. Forgot to change your thermostat before leaving on vacation? No problem, as long as you have your phone with you.
- Comfort. The smart thermostat allows you to change the temperature right before you arrive home so that you can maximize your comfort even with an irregular schedule. It also allows you to turn up the heat before you get out of bed in the morning.
With all of these benefits, the initial cost of a new smart thermostat will be worth it and will eventually pay for itself in energy savings.
Get a Smart Thermostat Upgrade from the Best HVAC Service in Burlington: Alamance Oil
There are many reasons it’s wise to have your new smart thermostat installed by an experienced, reliable HVAC service in Burlington.
- Not every smart thermostat is compatible with every HVAC system. Certain HVAC systems will work with certain thermostats. Let your HVAC company recommend a compatible thermostat for your home or office.
- Proper installation is crucial to proper operation and energy savings. For your smart thermostat to give you optimal energy savings, installation is key. Each technician at Alamance Oil is trained to know how to do the job right so that you can get the most from your new thermostat.
- Your HVAC technician can teach you how to program and use the new thermostat. After it’s installed, your technician can walk you through your new thermostat and teach you to program it both in your home and from your phone.
When you’re ready to upgrade your thermostat, use the HVAC service in Burlington you can trust. Alamance Oil has decades of experience with heating and cooling systems. Always on the cutting edge of technology in HVAC equipment, Alamance Oil can easily install a smart thermostat in your home. Alamance Oil can also keep your thermostat and HVAC system operating efficiently with regular maintenance visits. Call (336) 226-9371.