If you have seen your AC repairman more often than your neighbors recently, it may be time for a replacement. While repairs on your cooling system can help prolong its service life, repeat repairs for the same issues may be an indication that it is time for a replacement. Berico will assist you with selecting the best Greensboro air conditioning replacement by taking into consideration your house size, floor plan, existing ductwork, and other factors to ensure you get the most efficient system for your home.
New Air Conditioners Are Quieter and More Efficient
When you need to find a new air conditioner, there are many brands and models available today that have high energy efficiency and quieter functioning. Technicians at Berico Heating and Air Conditioning will help narrow your choices based on your specific needs. According to Consumer Research, here are a few tips to consider when selecting a new AC system:
- “High efficiency. An Energy Star qualified air conditioner will have a SEER of at least 14.5 and an EER of at least 12, while the most efficient central air conditioner will perform even better.
- Good value. A high-efficiency central air conditioner can seem expensive to operate in the beginning, but can be less costly in the long run, especially compared to older, less-efficient models. Government and utility company rebates are often available for models that meet high Energy Star standards or even higher CEE ones. Check these out before you buy as the savings can be substantial.
- A solid warranty. For quality systems, 10 years is now the norm, though better systems have stronger warranties still. Some models offer lifetime coverage on the compressor; a significant consideration since that’s the most important — and costliest — part of a central air-conditioner system.
- Quiet operation. All central air conditioners are relatively quiet inside the home, but that doesn’t meant they aren’t stirring up a racket outside. If you have neighbors nearby, or like to sit outside even when the system is running, a quieter system will be appreciated by all.
- Quality installers. Experts say that when you get to the bottom line, there isn’t a whole lot separating the highest quality central air conditioner systems from the lowest. However, there is a big gulf between the highest quality installers and those that are less-qualified — and that’s the reason behind wide swings in customer satisfaction between brands; the best brands are very picky about who they let represent them in the field. Because of that, it might be a good idea to find the top installers servicing your area, and look then to the brands they represent when narrowing down your selections.”
Expert AC Installation with Proven Results
Berico is proud to be one of the top AC installers servicing Greensboro and surrounding areas. When you need a system replacement, and you want excellent service and outstanding value, contact Berico today. Our trained and certified technicians will help you find an air conditioning system that meets all of your needs and provides savings on utility bills. Call us at 336-313-0466 for all of your HVAC system service needs.